Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Capture-Sky

When I came across this photo challenge hosted by Beth I couldn't resist participating in it. Here are my shots! (I have only recently discovered the 'fun' and the 'veracity' of photography:)

This one is around noon. Clear, speckless, cloudless sky, with the summer heat beating on me as I dared to step out!

Glittery gold in the evening!

This picture surprised me as I thought with the moon and north star, I captured the darkest night too on the horizon!





9 comments:

The Mommy said...

Very cool shots and great blog makeover. Good to have you back!!

R Montalban said...

Nice shots, the moon and north star - wow. Thanks for your kind comments on mine, really appreciated.

UKYankee said...

Pretty! Love the differing colours in the sky and greenary with the top two photos.

Amber said...

What great pics, I'm jealous of the palms that means you are somewhere coastal. The moon shot is great!

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow! Nice shots. Love them all.
I got inspired by u & dug into my old pics to find summing new. Check it out!

Mama Hen said...

Those pictures are great!! I have not seen palm trees in quite some time. Beautiful! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for stopping by Mama's Little Chick! I love the picture of the moon! Have a great weekend!

Mama Hen

Marcia said...

Beautiful pictures!
Marcia
www.agracefulllife.blogspot.com

jeffkny said...

The 'gold' and 'moon' shots are fantastic. And Rida looks like a joy in your life!

Post a Comment