Sunday, May 30, 2010

Color Splash Sunday: Flags

When I started playing around with different editing tools I realized it's so much fun editing! With color splash I couldn't wait to see the end result. I love the work of Amy at Artistically Amy and I am linking this post to her Color splash challenge.

My husband's love for sports has no perimeter. He enjoys T-20 Cricket match just as much as he loves watching the Grand Prix. That's HIM in the picture routing for Michael Schumacher and the Ferrari Team at the US Grand Prix at Indianapolis. This picture dates back to 2005, the year I got engaged to him! It was also the year in which an Indian Driver Narain Karthikeyen made his debut in F1! So that's the Indian flag painted on his face, to support and cheer his country and the country man! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for linking up! Hope you join us again for Color Splash Sunday soon.

This is very clever! I was really hoping to see a painted flag. And a great story, too!

The Mommy said...

I'm sure this picture spurs a lot of memories;)
Nice one, glad you could join this week. Hope to read more and more from you!!

beingzaraandzidan said...

ohh Saima, thats a real funny shot! love it1
i have joined in too. pls do visit

Marlis said...

Grate shot and grate Eidt. He looks like he is so sucked into the race.

Mama Hen said...

What a great picture! Thank you for your sweet comment on Mama's little Chick. My mom means so much to me! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Post a Comment